Tikka Corner @ Harris Park

When you are a foodie, craving for something to eat can't be on your dictionary. Instead, its called "Passion" for food. Our passion pulled us to Harris Park one more time but this time for same old desi style Bar BQ. Tikka Corner is a classic sub-continent style small restaurant just opposite harris park train station. Although, I must say the Bar BQ is not the best. We tried Chicken Seekh Skewer and I was a little disappointed with its taste esp too much cloves. But then comes Goat Karahi and that was delicious - classic Pakistani-style. I must say the chef does know how to make karahi. I particularly loved their naans which were not too thick and nicely made. I would recommend theis restaurant for Karahi only. A heads up though is the price which is way more than other similar restaurants. Ratings: 2.5 out of 5 ⭐



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SunRise Indian & SriLankan Restaurant @ Wentworthville

HiThai @ Blacktown

Juice or Juicer !!!